SACC will be hosting the 2022 running of the Jack’s Ridge Hillclimb on Sunday 13th February.
0800 – Gates Open
0930 – Recce
1000 – First Run
Entry Fee $110 (Bank Deposit Only)
Caged cars only.
Please observe the 10kmph speed limit on Ridgeline Way. We are fortunate to be allowed access to this road and do not want to upset the neighbours or their horses.
This event will go ahead under Covid Red Light settings (pending any changes to MSNZ or Government policy)
- Entries are limited to 30
- Each entrant can bring 3 people (including themselves) this includes co-drivers and pit crew (if any)
- Vaccine passes are mandatory and will be scanned at the gate
- Vaccinated spectators permitted in small groups but will not be allowed entrance to the pits to keep numbers below 100 people
- Please observe 1m social distancing wherever possible
Entrants Please Note – Our entry system does not update automatically. An entry is only completed when we confirm your payment manually. We request payment within two days of entry to ensure we don’t run over the 30 entry limit. Should we be unable to close entries in the system at exactly 30, you will be placed on the waitlist and advised as such.
For more info please contact Waverley 021 667 142