Hello South Auckland Car Club,
This is the last issue of Accelerate as MotorSport New Zealand’s official publication. New changes are in the wind and we look forward to sharing these with you in due course.
In this issue:
- Rally New Zealand secures a slot on the 2020 FIA World Rally Championship calendar! Read our media release and the WRC’s media release. Remember to join ‘Gravel’ on www.rallynewzealand.com.
- The New Zealand Hillclimb Championship gets underway early October and there’s still time to register for this Gold Star Championship!
- Brent Redington reports on the ClubSport Champions’ prize trip to Indonesia.
- The Women in Motorsport Advisory Commission has been busy with the trans-Tasman exchange programme and their new mentor programme.
- It’s exciting to see the new FT-60 hit the track in New Zealand with Daniel Gaunt at the wheel.
- Check out the refreshed Nexen Tyre Mazda Racing Series and new regulations for Clubmans racing.
- HRC’s Tim Hill reports on this year’s Volunteer to Europe.
- We share photos from the last NZ Rally Championship round by Geoff Ridder.
You can read Accelerate online here or download the PDF version here if you prefer to read it offline on your tablet or computer.
As always, we hope you enjoy the read.
Kate, Amanda and Elton
The Accelerate team at MotorSport New Zealand