Unfortunately due to the Government’s decision to put Auckland into Covid Alert Level 3 and the rest of New Zealand into Level 2, the SACC Committee have no option other than to postpone the Force Motorsport 25th Anniversary James Allan Memorial Rallysprint scheduled for tomorrow.

We do not yet have an alternative date but will announce one as soon as possible.  I will get in touch with all registered competitors with refund options after this is discussed within the committee.

Please contact me if you have any queries.

Our apologies for the postponement and we hope you are staying safe.

Mike Catty
021 257 0688